In this one, she's curled up with her knees up by her face, with her little hand behind her knees. Our kitties do this exact pose all the time when they're sleeping!

Here's a straight-on one of her face, with her elbow up above. I think her hands are both behind her head. Chillaxin' to the max!

And now for one of the goods!

And finally, here's me as of two weeks ago (why can't I ever seem to have more recent pictures lying around?)

They bumped my due date up by two days based on the new measurements, so mark your calendars for March 6th! I'm starting to feel a few kicks here and there, which is just amazing. I can't wait until the movement is more regular. More updates to come!
2 comments:
I love the cute little pictures of your little girl!
Have you chosen a name for Baby yet?
:)
Post a Comment