Thursday, September 4, 2008

In case you haven't heard...

...we're having a baby! I'm almost 14 weeks along, already into the 2nd trimester and I can't believe how quickly the time is passing. If all goes according to schedule we'll get to meet the little one on March 8, 2009.

Today was our NT (Nuchal Translucency) Scan, where they take a measurement from the back of the baby's neck and based on that, give you your odds of Downs and a couple of other genetic issues. It went great! Best of all, they were able to give us a DVD of the entire procedure! So if you'd like to check out our little bebe-to-be in action, I posted part of it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFuz-acV3B4

Here is me as of 2 weeks ago. A baby bump or just the usual belly flab? I'm undecided.



More updates as they come!

No comments: