Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm a bad blogger

There. I said it. Not only have I not posted an update in nearly 2 months, the last one I posted was actually back-dated so that it would appear as if it was posted in a timely manner, when in fact it was not. And that's not the only time I've done it, either. I'm on a mission to get back on top of things, but don't be surprised if the next couple of updates have screwy dates as well. And who am I kidding here? I'm probably making my big confession to a big ol' empty room, since I'm 99% sure all of this sorry excuse for a blog's once-readers have long since given up on me. I'd say I promise to be better in the future, but...yeah. Lets just say I'll try my best and leave it at that!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Its OK! Being a mom is a lot of work! You do have readers by the way!

Alison said...

How about a new year's resolution!?!

indy said...

lol, I'm still reading (and checking Kyveli's photo albums). I certainly can't be upset about updates when I haven't even finished writing up the East Africa trip on my blog. I've been on three trips since then! Talk about back logged...

Happy New Year and give hugs to everyone from me!

crazy bunny lady said...

As a fellow bad blog updater, I totally understand =). Don't worry about it! Just keep the adorable pics of Kyva coming =). You still have readers!

ab said...

HA! I back date posts all the time! Shhhh. = )

You know how bad a blogger I've been, and I've been so awful, I haven't even been keeping up with friends' blogs! BUT... I promise to try and turn it around - post more, read more and comment more - ya with me?

ps, How can Kyva be 9.5 months old?