Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kyveli's Newborn Photo Shoot

When Kyveli was 2 weeks old, we arranged for Kelly M (who also shot our maternity photos) to shoot her newborn photos. Toward the end of the slideshow below, there are several photos which were taken on a Persian rug. My dad brought this rug back for us from the Middle East as a gift, and it is very special to us. It's the same rug that we stood on during our wedding ceremony, and it has hung above the head of our bed ever since as a reminder of the vows we took that day. We were also really happy that my mom and two of my three sisters were able to be there the day of the photo shoot. We love these photos and hope you do too!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Aw Zoe! These are so great!! I especially like the ones with your sisters... the two of you holding her over the rug... and the one of her with your belly cast!!!

indy said...

So cute! I like this baby!! Little Kyva...

I wish my parents had taken some professional photos when I was little. Of course back then, the only place anyone ever went for photos was Sears...plain blue oval backgrounds or fake fall leaves setting that looked more like wallpaper hanging in the background with a poor crying kid sitting in a red wagon situated on a little square mat of astro turf...er "grass".

Keely said...

These are great! She is sooo tiny and adorable. Aww...such a beautiful family.