Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Introducing Kyveli Jade Irene Wright!

She's here! Kyveli was born on Sunday, March 8 (International Women's Day!) at 9:56pm. She weighed 7lbs, 2.3oz and is 19" long. She's just precious if we do say so ourselves, though we admit that we may be a tad bit biased. We got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and I'm just now getting a chance to get online for a minute. I'll post her completely natural and med-free birth story soon.

If you're wondering about the origins of her name, check out this link. She was named after a very strong goddess figure from ancient Greek mythology, also known as Cybele. It's pronounced kee-VEL-ee and she'll go by Kyva (KEE-va) for short.

Here are a few pics - more are online here!









11 comments:

Jamers said...

Oh, Zoe! She's incredibly cute! I can't wait to hear her birth story.

Kelly Marie said...

love the picvs. she is one of the most gorgeous newborns i've ever seen! um...did i see a pic of Kailen nursing? hehehe.

Erin said...

Congratulations! She's just gorgeous!

Alison said...

WELCOME KYVELI!! What a beautiful name!! Congrats J & K!!!

Anonymous said...

She's like a little cherub-gnome-angel! She is so cute! It looks like there's a smile one her face in every picture. I love her! I knew I would, and I knew she'd be cute but still, she's amazing!
-Auntie Adeline

Maureen said...

Congrats, Zoe! She is beautiful!!!

Maureen said...

She is beautiful! Congrats, Zoe!

Emmelie said...

I've said it before, she's gorgeous! Congrats again.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby! and she is already smiling! Congratulations Zoe and Kailen on your beautiful new little girl!

Anonymous said...

She's perfect!! Beautiful. Congrats again!

Jaideep Nair said...

Congrats Zoe. Sorry for arriving late but I happened to check your blog just now.