6 years ago
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Major pregnancy milestone
Today I got my first comment from a stranger. It was really sweet, so I thought I'd share. I stopped by Zanotto's (nice little grocery store near my office) to grab a sandwich for lunch, and as I was getting ready to pay for my stuff the man at the checkout counter asked how we were doing. I thought he was referring to me and the lady who was bagging the groceries and was confused at first, but then he clarified and said "no, I mean the two of YOU!" I told him that "we" were both doing just fine, and that he was the first person to mention it who didn't already know. He said his daughter was also having a baby and asked when I'm due. Apparently she's due a couple of weeks after me. Then he said "well you look great, keep up the good work!" It totally made my day. Thanks, nice Zanotto's checkout guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that's the cutest PG lady comment I've ever heard!! Nice to have that sweet one as your first!
awwwwwwwww
Post a Comment